Save 47% on Orvis Hydros 3D Trout Weight Forward Fly Lines
The finest textured fly line for trout you can put on a reel. Fully engineered with features to improve your cast and presentation for greater productivity on the stream. Enjoy the feel of minimal friction in your casting stroke. 3D texturing combined with IS, Orvis' most versatile trout taper, the new Hy-Flote Tip, and the new and improved welded loop, combine to offer the finest trout line Orvis ever offered.
1. 3D Technology Microtexture surface reduces surface friction, improves flotation, and eliminates tangling.
2. Hy-Flote Tip — Highly specialized Micro-balloonsTM concentrated in the front of the line to produce high floating tips.
3. IS (Integrated Slickness) additive is integrated throughout the PVC layer to provide lubrication for maximum distance, performance and durability.
4. Orvis Line ID — Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. Printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
5. Enhanced Welded Loop — New sleek and durable welded loop makes leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
6. Core — Braided multifilament core provides excellent performance over a wide range of conditions.
7. Environmentally Responsible Packaging — Orvis' new paper pulp spool, made from recycled cardboard and kraft paper, is 100% compostable and further enhances our commitment to protect our natural resources.
In olive dun. 90'.
Line weights 4-6.
Made in USA.