Save 41% on Orvis Hydros Double Taper Fly
The most versatile double taper classic trout fly-line Orvis offers, now in the new Hydros configuration. This fly line incorporates five new technological advances including:
1. Hy-Flote Tip — Highly specialized Micro-balloonsTM concentrated in the front of the line to produce high floating tips.
2. Orvis Line ID — Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. Printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
3. New and Improved Wonderline Coating — Orvis' latest generation of Wonderline coating is 20% slicker than the previous generation, resulting in the slickest fly lines on the market. Casts farther with less effort, produces higher line speeds to cut through the wind and improve accuracy, repels dirt and grime, picks up off the water easier, improves floatation, and reduces tangles. An Orvis exclusive, patented process applied at Orvis facility in Manchester, VT.
4. Enhanced Welded Loop — New sleek and durable welded loop makes leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
5. Revised Taper/Diameters
6. Core — Braided multifilament core provides excellent performance over a wide range of conditions.
7. Environmentally Responsible Packaging — Orvis' new paper pulp spool, made from recycled cardboard and kraft paper, is 100% compostable and further enhances Orvis' commitment to protect our natural resources.
In olive dun. 90'.
Line weights 4-6.
Made in USA.