Save 36% on Orvis Hydros Salmon-Steelhead Fly Lines
Designed to handle the unique demands of salmon and steelhead fishing. Super-long belly fly line body and rear taper (57' in an 8-wt.) provide a perfect platform for easy long-distance mending, roll casting, and single-hand Spey casting. Braided multifilament core will stay supple in cold, late-season conditions. Compact front taper will turn over bigger flies.
1. New and Improved Wonderline Coating — Orvis' latest generation of Wonderline coating is 20% slicker than the previous generation, resulting in the slickest fly lines on the market. Casts farther with less effort, produces higher line speeds to cut through the wind and improve accuracy, repels dirt and grime, picks up off the water easier, improves floatation, and reduces tangles. An Orvis exclusive, patented process applied at our facility in Manchester, VT.
2. Orvis Line ID — Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. Printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
3. Enhanced Welded Loop — New sleek and durable welded loop makes leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
4. Core — Braided multifilament core provides excellent performance over a wide range of conditions.
5. Environmentally Responsible Packaging — Orvis' new paper pulp spool, made from recycled cardboard and kraft paper, is 100% compostable and further enhances our commitment to protect our natural resources.
In light olive. 105'.
Line weights 7-9.
Made in USA.