Save 30% on a Hardy Zenith 4-Piece Double Handed Fly Rod with a Lamson Large Arbor Litespeed Reel and Fly Line with Backing for a 7 Weight
Hardy Zenith Double Handed Rod for a 7 Weight:
Double Handed models, with a super fast action. The Salmon rods are fitted with Shorter Scandi-style handles and capable of dealing with wider range of line weight. This rod is a double handed, 12 foot, 6 inch, 4-piece, 7 weight rod that can take multiple line weights.
* Works well with a range of lines
* Increased strength of SINTRIX allows fish to be played quickly and firmly
* Incredible strength to weight ratio
* Manufactured with Hardy & Greys SINTRIX material - providing up to 60% increase in compressive strength
* High performance, fast action design
* Top of the line titanium recoil guides from REC and Fuji
* Stunning Hardy designed two part skeletal reel seat
* Ultra light custom designed two part alloy reel fitting
*Alloy rod tube
Hardy's Lifetime Warranty included!
Lamson Litespeed Hard Alox II 3.5 Reel for 7 Weight Double Handed Rod or 8 or 9 Weight Single Handed Rod!
The Litespeed Hard Alox II fly fishing reels adopted the ergonomic and structural improvements introduced on the 2011 Anniversary Series Litespeed. The spool profile has been flattened slightly and the handle moved outboard to keep knuckles away from moving parts; the drag knob has been redesigned for better grip. As with our other premium reels, pocket milling the spool face and integrating the counterbalance increases strength and stiffness without adding weight. Litespeed reels come in a close second to a corresponding Force reel in terms of retrieve rate and weight, and share our patented maintenance-free super smooth conical drag. Made in the U.S.A.
Format: Large Arbor
Materials: Machined Aluminum,stainless steel
Finish: Hard Alox
* Diameter: 4.00"
* Width: 1.38"
* Weight: 5.40 ounces
* Line weights: 8 and 9
* Capacity: WF 9 F - 200 yds - 20#
And, we will add a weight forward, floating fly line with backing put on the reel for you !