Save 30% on a Temple Fork BVK Fly Rod and Hardy Zane Reel with Fly Line and Backing for 8 or 9 Weight
Temple Fork BVK rods are fast action rods designed to excel in Presentation and Distance. The rich translucent olive blanks are topped with matching braided carbon fiber reel seats, our exclusive Tactical Series Stripping Guides*, ultra lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless snake guides and flor grade grips that are comfortably contoured and uniquely contrasted.
The BVK utilizes new materials that dramatically reduce weight while creating an aggressive blend of power and strength. The result is amazing performance and an incredible price!
* Available in a 9 Foot, 8 Weight, 4-Piece Rod or 9 Foot, 9 Weight, 4-Piece Rod
* Components include full wells grip and fighting butt.
Hardy Zane No. 1 Reel:
Machined from 6061 bar stock aluminum, Hardy Zane Fly Reels are specifically designed for saltwater fly fishing. All three Zane sizes feature Hardy's Advanced Carbon Fiber Disc Drag System and large backing capacities to handle the largest species. The drag system is an open design and does not lose any of it's braking ability when totally immersed. That open design also allows for easy and thorough cleaning. The drag plate is knurled so it is very easy to set as well as make minor of adjustments. The Hardy Zane reels also allow you to pre-set the maximum drag setting to suit your tippet strength exactly. Once set, the drag can't be over-tightened to result in a break-off. The reel is well ventilated, partly for lightness but also for heat dissipation.
* Incredible strength to weight ratio
* Open drag system allows for easy cleaning
* Woven Avcarb brake pads
* Low start up inertia and instant pick-up
* Large arbor design gives huge backing capacity
* Ergonomically-designed handle
* Aerospace grade aluminium construction
* Suitable for saltwater use
* Zane No.1 - Line Weight and Backing Capacity: WF8+200
* Weight: 9.24 ounces