Save 30% on a Greys G-Series Fly Rod and Greys G-Series II Reel with Line and Backing for 5 or 6 Weight
This is an entry level rod and reel combo that you'll be sure to grow with for years! You have real quality on a budget for a beginner. It's user-friendly and light for younger anglers. Yet, it's totally up to the expectations of the experienced angler wanting to fill a gap in his armory.
* Middle to tip action with a nice, user-friendly quick recovery
* Ideally actioned for beginners and experts alike
* Alnwick designed. Quality materials and construction
* Designed to team up with the G-Series reels
* High quality rings, cork handles, reel seats and cosmetics
* Available in 5 Weight, 9 Foot or 6 Weight, 9 Foot, 4-Piece Rod
* Protective rod tube not included
Greys G-Series II Fly Reel:
In the one hand, this is a very high quality, entry level reel that a beginner will use with confidence and probably keep throughout his life. On the other hand, this is a good looking, efficient, superbly light reel which teams up with any of the Greys' range of shorter river rods where balance and delicacy are essential.
* Made of lightweight, die-cast aluminium for strength and durability
* Easy to change spools
* Capacity: WF6 + 80 yds Backing
* Weight 5.0 oz
We'll even spool the outfit with a quality weight forward floating fly line and backing!