Save 37% on a Hardy Uniqua 4-Piece Fly Rod with a Hardy Zane Reel and Fly line with backing for an 8 Weight
Hardy's Uniqua 9 Foot, 4-Piece, 8 Weight Fly Rod:
Looking at the Hardy Uniqua rod range will tell you that there is a rod to suit every need of a fly fisher. Pick up the perfectly balanced brook rods of 7'6'' or 8' and you can instantly imagine yourself placing that perfect cast to the fish of a lifetime on the smallest of overgrown streams. Conversely pick a Uniqua 10' #8 off the rack, and you could be battling with 20lb sea trout on a windswept Argentinian river. Whatever the job, whatever the location, make it a Uniqua adventure.
Complete with Hardy's Lifetime Warranty.
* ‘AAAA' - Best quality cork handle
* 4 piece construction
* Supplied with Hardy tube and cloth bag
* Up locking reel seat on trout rods, down locking on salmon rods
* All aluminium, hard anodized reel seat with reel location marker
* Fuji striper guides and hard chrome snake intermediates
* Easy loading, sharp recovery blanks
Hardy Zane Reel - No. I - For 8 or 9 Weight Rods
Machined from 6061 bar stock aluminum, Hardy Zane Fly Reels are specifically designed for saltwater fly fishing. All three Zane sizes feature Hardy's Advanced Carbon Fiber Disc Drag System and large backing capacities to handle the largest species. The drag system is an open design and does not lose any of it's braking ability when totally immersed. That open design also allows for easy and thorough cleaning. The drag plate is knurled so it is very easy to set as well as make minor of adjustments. The Hardy Zane reels also allow you to pre-set the maximum drag setting to suit your tippet strength exactly. Once set, the drag can't be over-tightened to result in a break-off. The reel is well ventilated, partly for lightness but also for heat dissipation.
* Incredible strength to weight ratio
* Open drag system allows for easy cleaning
* Woven Avcarb brake pads
* Low start up inertia and instant pick-up
* Large arbor design gives huge backing capacity
* Ergonomically-designed handle
* Aerospace grade aluminium construction
* Suitable for saltwater use
* Zane No.1 - Line Weight and Backing Capacity: WF8+200
* Weight: 9.24 ounces
And, we will add a weight forward, floating fly line with backing to the reel for you !